When further information is required about Autopay failed transactions, please follow the steps below in order to open a Support ticket for troubleshooting.
- Log into your Netsuite account.
- Click and open the invoice which you want to check the Autopay logs.
- Inside the invoice, the field Autopay Status needs to be set as Eligible.
- Inside the invoice, the field Autopay Date needs to be set as the current date.
- Go back to your Netsuite homepage and go to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployment.
- Inside the filters, under the Script dropdown look for the script PayStand - Autopay MR.
- Click on view in one of the deployments that have a Not Scheduled status. Make sure Log Level: Debug. The rest of the fields remains the same.
- Select Save and Execute.
- Once the script is completed, click on the hyperlink under the Script Deployment ID.
- To review the logs, click on the Execution Log tab.
Once the logs have been displayed, please submit a request to our Support team attaching the Autopay logs for additional troubleshooting on the Autopay failure.
Please repeat these steps if you need assistance on more than one invoice.