Unlocking flexibility within your AR process is key to ensuring seamless transactions. One such feature the ability to disable transaction fees. In this article, we'll explore the process of disabling transaction fees specifically for invoice payments using the Virtual Terminal.
To activate this feature, contact your designated Customer Success Manager (CSM). For any technical concerns related to this feature, please submit a request to our support team.
1. Navigate to the desired invoice for payment and click Pay with Paystand.
2. Choose the desired fund for processing the payment.
3. Disable transaction fees by checking the checkbox.
4. Click Create Payment
5. Upon successful payment processing, a confirmation will be received.
- How to use Disable Fees
- Paying an Invoice using the Virtual Terminal
- Making Partial Payments for Invoices using the Virtual Terminal
- Saving new funds from Virtual Terminal
- Paying multiple invoices from the Virtual Terminal
- Apply Credits using the Virtual Terminal