August 10th, 2022 - 2.26.48
Fix on Customer Record Bug
- Fixed an error generated from a Paystand script that prevented a merchant from editing a customer record for a subsidiary with no Paystand configuration.
August 8, 2022 - 2.26.47
Paystand Button for Customer Names with Apostrophes Issue
- Fixed an error that prevented the use of Paystand buttons when customer names have apostrophes.
August 1st, 2022 - 2.26.45
Select AutoPay Default Payment Method
- Set a default Autopay token in a customer record. This token will automatically be selected when enabling Autopay for an invoice.
Non-Linear Dynamic Discounting Select Customers
- While creating a Dynamic Discounting plan on the Paystand’s dashboard, Netsuite merchants are now able to add their Netsuite customers to the plan.
July 30, 2022 - 2.26.44
CAD Convenience Fees
- Fix to bug where CAD credit card fees were being applied to the invoice amount and not to a “credit card fee” item.
July 29, 2022 - 2.26.43
Create Unapplied Payments from Checkout
- New email template that includes a custom checkout link that creates an unapplied payment record in NetSuite for the amount paid.
Add NS_Ref to Unapplied Payments Checkout Link
- Edit the unapplied payments checkout URL to add custom attributes that are saved to a selected field in the unapplied payment record created in NetSuite.
July 18, 2022 - 2.26.42
Create Unapplied Payments from the Virtual Terminal
- Add a “Quick Pay” button to a customer record from which you can create an unapplied payment record with a custom amount.
Add References to Unapplied Payments from the Checkout
- An array of dynamic attributes can be added to the checkout’s URL, which will enable merchants to save the values onto a field of their choice inside the payment record.
Attach a PDF to Emails Sent from a Sales Order
- Attachments are now enabled for emails sent from sales orders.
Quickpay: Payments with Fees Added Completely as Credits to Customer Strikes Again
- Resolved a bug where fees generated for payments made through the new “Quick Pay” button were being added to the customer’s account as credits.
July 5th, 2022 - 2.26.41
NetSuite - Cannot Read Property 'Length' of Undefined
- Fix for an internal issue where the “length” property could not be read.
NetSuite - Paystand Discount Bug
- Fix on a bug where processor failure continues to add up a discount.
NetSuite - Errors Credit in NetSuite Foreign Currency
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect amount and currency of credits in the virtual terminal were being shown.
June 20th, 2022 - 2.26.39
NetSuite - Multi-Invoice Payment Support for E-Commerce Tools
- Enable multi-invoice payments in the NetSuite e-commerce extensions MyAccount, SuiteCommerce, and SuiteCommerce Advanced.
Netsuite - Automatic Lockbox backlog checking
- Fix on checks being skipped when a check is processed and the system tries to trigger a second check.
NetSuite - PS event status issue when it is processed by two deployments at the same time
- Fixed event failure when there is more than one internal deployment processing that event.
June 15th, 2022 - 2.26.38
NetSuite - Unapplied Payments as Credits are Optional
- Optional feature to disable the use of unapplied payments and only use credit memos as credits in transactions.
May 20th, 2022 - 2.26.36
NetSuite - Lockbox and Wires payments manual matching with Sales Orders (Only for Paystand Dashboards users)
- Enablement of Lockbox and Wires payments manual matching with Sales Orders as we currently have it for Lockbox payments with invoices. This ability is enabled through Paystand Dashboard.
NetSuite - Update on “Quotes & Estimates to Sales Orders” feature
- Minimum amount to convert field got changed from Percentage Value to a Numeric value to specify an amount of money to convert.
- Error code based on Minimum amount to convert field, the error code is displayed when the merchant sets an amount greater than the total amount of the Quote & Estimate
NetSuite - Variables names update on NetSuite email Templates
- Internal script update to optimize bundle and email templates updates.
NetSuite - Filtering of Open Invoices in checkout by NetSuite Fields
- Enable Open Invoice filtering for checkout / billing portal experience based on NetSuite Fields. This filtering is added on the “Pay Now” URL by attributes.
NetSuite - Visibility of long Token names.
- An improvement of the UI for Token selection has been released. The visibility of the Token Names changed. For long Token Names, the UI will display a 2 lines token name.
NetSuite - Font color of invoice links on collection mails.
- Links displayed on email templates were changed from gray color to blue.
NetSuite - Optimization of Reconciliation process.
- Back end improvement to process a greater number of transactions per day.
May 20th, 2022 - 2.26.35
NetSuite - Journal entries matching with Paystand Dashboard payment methods
- Paystand is enabling a manual matching option for these scenarios. This is the first of two development stages, to have this feature available, is required some more development from the AR Engineering team.
NetSuite - Autopay failure notification
- Paystand enabled an Autopay Failure Notification for merchants to let them know when an autopay transaction fails, so they can proceed with their payers and fix the situation.
NetSuite - Warning messages for refunds wrong executed
- This feature enables warning messages for users that process refunds records, this to notify when a change may cause a Transfer Report failure or issue.
NetSuite - Validation of “Multi Subsidiary” feature
- A new added validation was added to Paystand Checkout load process, so it can validate “Multi Subsidiary” feature on merchant’s NetSuite environment.
May 11st, 2022 - 2.26.34
NetSuite - Autopay for Sales Order
- Paystand is releasing the functionality and benefits of Autopay, now for Sales Order. The same feature already applied on Invoices, but now extending the functionality to SO.
NetSuite - Quotes & Estimates to Sales Order
- Feature that allows merchants to send to their Prospects / Customers Quotes & Estimates with a Pay Now button, where their potential or current customers can pay for the quote, triggering an automation to convert the Q&E to a SO with the payment attached to it.
May 5th, 2022 - 2.26.33
NetSuite - Single invoice checkout congratulations message for full invoice payments.
- Update on checkout experience for Single Invoice Payments, to keep known behavior after settling single invoices. Expected behavior is to see a Congratulatory message after a full invoice payment.
NetSuite - Tokenization only for Subsidiaries with Paystand Configuration
- Tokenization process was allowing customers from Subsidiaries that are out of Paystand Configuration to create tokens. This was updated so only customers in current Paystand configured subsidiaries can tokenize their payment methods.
NetSuite - Invoice links in statement emails update
- Paystand Email button with Links attached to the email template was throwing out an UNEXPECTED_ERROR error. This is an update of compatibility so the new bundle can allow invoice links in statement emails.
April 26th, 2022 - 2.26.32
NetSuite - Token sync between subsidiaries
- Update on synchronization process for merchants with multiple subsidiaries. Now each subsidiary will remember with their own tokens.
NetSuite - Duplicate refund record
- Update on refund process to avoid duplication of records due errors on refunds applications.
NetSuite - Refunds errors notifications due payment processing timing
- New error messages for scenarios where merchants tries to process a refund during the payment processing period. (Credit Card 2-3 days, Bank transactions 4 days and ACH 6-7 days).
April 22nd, 2022 - 2.26.31
NetSuite - Transactions for subsidiaries update
- Update to avoid errors due subsidiaries without Paystand Configuration.
April 20th, 2022 - 2.26.30
NetSuite - Bundle update Error
- Error on Subsidiary Dropdown, causing errors for subsidiary reference functions. Error due Bundle update 2.26.29
April 19th, 2022 - 2.26.29
NetSuite - Balance Account per Invoice / SO
- All transfer funds were deposited on the same Balance Account. Paystand enabled the option of have specific Balance Accounts per Invoice / Sales Order
NetSuite - Deposit Record & Cashback info
- Not enough information on Deposit Records & Cashback info, missing info on fields as Department, Class and Location, hard time to link Deposit with Invoice. Now Automatic Population of fields Department, Class and Location, Invoice Number displayed on Memo column.
NetSuite - Lockbox Setting the subsidiary for MultiSubsidiary
- When a PayStand event is created from Lockbox and the customer has more then one subsidiaries. we got an error creating the payment. This is because the invoices belongs to the second subsidiary and not the primary
NetSuite - Unable to close VT Checkout
- The close "X" icon is not available on the virtual terminal. No way to close Virtual Terminal Checkout
April 3rd, 2022 - 2.26.28
Netsuite - Paystand event syncing with payload processor
- When the payload processor fails the Paystand event is being marked as "processed", when it should remain as "unprocessed" or "requires review" depending on the number of attempts
March 15, 2022 - 2.26.27
NetSuite - Studco - Broken transfer reports in NS
- Problem: Mismatch on Customer Deposit IDs was creating transfer report breaks
- Solution: Queries Update to improve CD matching
NetSuite - Statements and Virtual Terminal Payments per Currency
- User Case: Statements with more than one currency involved
- Solution for Checkout / Billing Portal: The merchant will be able to collect statements for specific currencies based on a new Currency Argument. Is required one email template per currency
- Solution for Virtual Terminal: The merchant will be able to select one specific currency to proceed with the payment, one currency at a time.
March 10, 2022 - 2.26.26
NetSuite || Checks matching issue
Issue: Peak Design is unable to match checks to invoices. When attempting to match the check, the “invoice not found” message appears. The CSM verified that the invoice is open in Netsuite. Unlike all other lockbox customers, Peak Design uses the ‘Channel Ref ID’ as the invoice number.
Status: Solved, We enabled Peak Design to match checks by searching with ‘otherrefnum'.
NetSuite || Usage Limit exceeded for Paystand Dashboard Instances
Issue: Picasso required to sync more than 64 subsidiaries, currently the integration process was supporting only 64 subsidiaries, when they tried to sync the 65, the error SSS_USAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED appeared.
Status: Solved, the issue was on NetSuite, we relocated the validation “NetSuite Connected?” to the configuration page. This enabled us to have 500 subsidiaries connected instead of 64. Now the validation is located under subsidiaries section.
March 1, 2022 - 2.26.25
NetSuite || Manual Wire matching
Description: We are building a form to allow users to match invoices to payments. This is very similar to the experience of manual matching in Lockbox. The reason of this is to enable payers to receive wire payments, given the fact we do not have a way to automatically attach a wire payment with an invoice, is required to have the accountant to be able to proceed with the manual matching.
Special Comment: There are more work to do in order to have the entire Wire experience, this is only a Special User Case scenario.
February 21, 2022 - 2.26.24
NetSuite || Refund behavior for Sales Order
Issue: The issue is related to the refund for scenarios where the Sales Order has 2 or more payments / invoices. When the merchant tries to perform the refund, the logic only was finding the first payment to be refund.
Solution: Now we are able to proceed with refunds for multiple invoices / payments on the same Sales Order
NetSuite || Refunds through PFA method
Issue: The Paystand Refund Feature was preventing Refunds from any other source but Paystand Refunds. Customers requested the ability to perform the refunds with NetSuite PFA (Payment File Administration) feature.
Solution: When a merchant has other tools to proceed with Refunds (Such as PFA), now paystand don't prevent the process and allow the refund.
NetSuite || Payments application for Customer Hierarchy
Issue: Even with the "Consolidated Payments" feature, you can only make payments at the top-level and last-level of a customer hierarchy, this scenario is a payment made at level 3 (Level 3 of 4), an intermediate level and that is why NS does not show sub customer invoices as available for payment.
Solution: The solution involves the ability to proceed with payments at any level of a customer hierarchy.
February 14, 2022 - 2.26.23
NetSuite || Pay with Paystand button not working properly
Issue: A payment had issues because the name of the payer has an apostrophe, creating a SyntaxError on the backend.
Solution: We are able to process names with special characters
NetSuite || Refunds validations status per event issue
Issue: When the user creates a SO in NS and makes a split payment (pay the transaction with more than 1 payment) and makes a refund for the SO total amount, we don’t have all the refunds updated on DB. For the first refund, PS validate the information on NS and update, for another refund applying at the same transaction don’t do the same validation.
Solution: Now we will able to validate all the refunds for SOs
January 31, 2022 - 2.26.22
Added “Custom Amount Due” field to Invoices and Sales Orders
NetSuite customers can now specify a custom amount (less than amount due) to receive as payment through checkout and virtual terminal.
Minor Bug fixes
Transfer Reports were failing when a split payment was applied to a sales order followed by a refund. This has been fixed.
January 12, 2022 - 2.26.21
Support for Dynamic Discounting
- Support for soon to release feature, Dynamics Discounting, has been included in this version of the bundle.
Control Visibility of Paystand Buttons
- Visibility of “Pay Invoice”, “Capture Token”, and “Sync Token” buttons can now be controlled from Paystand configuration page
Minor bug fixes
- Refunds were failing for customers with custom payment method names. This has been resolved
November 16, 2021 - 2.26.14
Concise autopay errors under Autopay Response
- Autopay errors under the Autopay Response field are now concise and comprehensible.
Built-in page for failed autopay
- Search for “Paystand - Failed Autopay” to see all the autopay transactions that have failed in the last 3 months.
Built-in notifications for Customer Deposits
- Paystand’s NetSuite bundle now includes notifications for customer deposits.
November 03, 2021 - 2.26.11
Support for CAD in Checkout
The checkout was showing USD for Paystand customers on the CAD plan.
August 07, 2021 - 2.26.5
AutoPay failure and synchronization error
In the previous bundle, a bug was found that resulted in the failure of autopays and needed re-tokenization of autopay tokens.
Transfer reports breaking with multiple split payments
A bug was identified where the transfer reports would break when multiple split payments existed for a payment.
July 28, 2021 - 2.26.4
AutoPay token change automatically reflects for all subsidiary
Updating autopay token for a customer will now automatically reflect for all subsidiaries
AutoPay fund on file status reflects on Sales Order
A new Transaction body field “AutoPay token on File” has been added to Sales Orders. It reflects if a customer has AutoPay saved
We updated various logging levels in various scripts
July 20, 2021 - 2.26.3
Support for Cross Subsidiary User Role
We now set User permissions to allow cross subsidiary access and we set subsidiary restrictions to “all”. This creates a new Role which current users must be changed to in order to benefit from this release. New users or new bundle installs will get this update by default.
AutoPay Support for Cross Subsidiary Customers
AutoPay now supports scenarios where Netsuite Customers pay for invoices on Subsidiaries they do not directly belong to.
Show Last 4 Digits of AutoPay Token on Customer Record
NetSuite users were not able to see the last 4 digits of the payment method on file for their customers while setting up the auto pay.
Support for Overpayments
We now support automatic accounting of over payments on NetSuite. Overpayments are treated similar to Credit Memos, however categorized as “Unapplied” as per NetSuite requirements.
Support for Receivables
A bug generating multiple instances of auto-pay payments was identified and resolved.
Processor file updates: PayStand_Payload_Processor
The file PayStand_Payload_Processor.js was updated to allow overpayment when the PayStand Event the action is "Check Payment"
We set up the value to the field "payment"
We validated if the event is an overpayment and fund type "check" to avoid removing the payment.