Follow these steps when receiving a dispute or chargeback.
- What is a Dispute?
- Unnapply Invoice from Payment How to Unapply Invoice from Payment
- Create a Journal Entry Create a Journal Entry for Disputes in Netsuite
Journal Entry Disputes
1. Go to the Payment Record and Unapply Invoice from Payment.
2. Create a manual Journal Entry
- Debit Account Receivable GL account and look for the customer name in the drop-down list under
- Credit Bank/Undeposited Funds GL account and look for the customer name in the drop-down list under NAME.
3. Apply the payment to the Journal Entry by going to Page: Accept Customer Payment, look for the customer in the drop-down list, and apply that JE.
Click the Search field.
1. Click Accept Customer Payments
2. Select the Customer from the drop-down menu
3. Select the Apply checkbox
4. Click Save.