You can apply a credit memo to decrease the amount a customer owes you in Netsuite. When you apply a credit memo against an open invoice or sales order, the amount of the credit is deducted from the total amount due.
Applying Credit Memos
1. Open the Customer Record you want
2. Click the button Pay Invoice(s)
3. Click the Invoice you want to pay.
4. Click Continue
5. Click Continue
6. Click Select Fund
7. Select the payment method
8. Click Edit your credits amount
9. Enter the amount of the credit you want to use.
10. Click Apply
11. Click Save Changes
12. Click Create Payment
- Enable Credit Memo How to enable Credit Memos in Netsuite
- Check the latest Netsuite Bundle version