Convenience fees is a feature to pass on the processing fees and encourage the payer to use alternative payment methods.
More information on convenience fees: What is Convenience Fee?
Steps to follow
1. Navigate to Paystand Dashboard
2. Click Settings
3. Click Fees and Incentives
4. Click Create New F&I Plan
5. Click the Plan Name field and enter the plan name
6. Click Card
7. Click this checkbox to enable convenience fees for Cards
8. Click the Percentage field and enter the convenience fee percentage and flat fee
9. To add a convenience fee specific to AMEX payments. Click the Override For Amex Cards field
10. Click the Percentage field and enter the convenience percentage
11. Click the Flat field and enter the flat fee.
12. Click the Set as Default field.
13. Click Create Plan