A dispute is a charge you have a question, claim, or complaint.
Only Credit Card disputes can be contested. A USD 35.00 fee will be charged for every dispute, regardless of the status of the dispute.
There are several types of reasons you may want to dispute a charge:
- Fraudulent purchases
- Billing errors
- Service not rendered.
- Quality of goods or services
- The payer makes a payment.
- Paystand receives the funds.
- Paystand sends the funds to the merchant.
- The payer disputes the payment with their banking issuer.
- The merchant receives an email about the dispute, and the disputed amount is deducted from the merchant’s account.
- The merchant sends Paystand the required evidence & documents to contest the dispute before the due date.
- If the merchant wins the dispute, they will send funds to the merchant's account
- If the merchant loses the dispute, the payer will be refunded back.