The user can customize the dashboard with their company's name, names of the customers, contact information, name of the business, bank information, add logos, etc.
Note that this section refers to the merchant's business information, not the billing portal. For billing portal customization, go to the article under that title.
- To edit the customer information, you can do so by clicking on the Edit button and the section will expand to show all the fields that can be modified.
- There are no mandatory fields so if you don’t have all the information you can leave it blank and complete it later.
- Keep in mind that Contact information should be the person/department to reach for further communication.
- Once you have changed the information, click on the Save button.
- The user can change the information of the legal entity, for example the address, contact, legal entity name and type, etc.
- To edit this information, click on the Edit button. The section will expand to show all the fields that to fill in.
- Once finished completing the form, click on the Save button at the end of the section.
- Users can complete all the merchant’s information: business name, URL, currency (USD or CAD), address, contact phone number, etc.
- To make changes, click on the Edit button at the end of the section and it will expand to show all the fields to fill in.
- Once finished completing the section, click on the Save button.
In this section you can register multiple banks in your account to help better manage the transfer of your funds and you can also see all the accounts you added to your account.
- To add a new bank account, click on Add a Bank Account and the section will expand to show all the fields to complete to add new information.
- In the drop down menu in Account Type, select between Checking or Savings Also, the user must choose between Individual or Company in the Account Holder Type section. Once completed the information, decide if the account just added is the default account. If so, tick on the box Set as Default.
- Click on the Save button to store the information.
- Bank accounts can be deactivated by clicking on the Manage link and then clicking on the Deactivate Bank button.
In this section the merchant can customize the billing portal with their logo. To do so, upload your logo by clicking on Seleccionar archivo. Select the file from your computer and then click on Submit.
Different admin users can be created for the dashboard. Click on Add User. The only information to be submitted is the email address. Once completed, click on Add. In case you need to create a different type of user, you should contact Paystand customer support.
You can select the email(s) where you want to receive payment notifications. Click on the Edit link. Add the email address(s) by clicking on the Add Email button. If you want to add more than one email, click on the Add Email button that is below the registered email address. After you finish adding all the email addresses, click on the Save button.
When this feature is enabled all payers sharing the same email address (ie firstname.lastname@example.org) will appear as a single and unified payer in the Dashboard and on the API. All of the related payers, payment methods, payment history, scheduled payments, and statistics will roll up to a single consolidated payer. When this feature is disabled duplicate payers with the same email address are allowed and their payment methods, payment history, etc will be tracked on each payer individually.
You can enable or disable this functionality by moving the switch from Disabled to Enabled and vice versa.