There are times when a new GL account needs to be created in NetSuite, or you just need to update the GL account for your current settings.
Create a GL account
1. Click Setup>Accounting
2. Click Chart of Accounts and New
3. Enter the NAME of the GL account.
4. Click Currency to open the drop-down menu
5. Select the Currency
6. Select the correct Subsidiary that you want to apply this new GL account
7. Click Save.
Change a GL account
1. Click Configuration
2. Select the subsidiary you would like to update by clicking Edit
3. Scroll down to the Transfer Report section, where you'll find the fields to update the GL account.
4. Click on the drop-down to select the bank account you want to use
5. Click Save.