We have the ability to process refunds from the Paystand Dashboard. The refund box field will be available once the payment has been cleared and the clearing time has passed.
- Clearing Times How do clearing times work?
- When is the earliest I can initiate a refund on a payment?
1. Navigate to Paystand Dashboard
2. Click Transactions
3. Click the Payment ID you want to Refund
4. Enter the amount you want to refund back to the payer.
5. Click Refund
How to verify the Refund was processed
1. Click Refunds
Once a refund has been processed, it cannot be canceled or voided.
Refunds can take up to 48 business hours to be deposited to the payer account.
If the refund is processed before 2:00 PM PST, the payer will receive the refund on the same day.
If the refund is processed after 2:00 PM PST, the payer will receive the refund the next business day.