- Tell your customers to add an invoice(s) number on the checks. Otherwise, you will have to match checks that miss that information manually.
- Make sure you give the appropriate MS number to the payer in case you have multiple subsidiaries. If the MS number is incorrect, the check will be returned.
- Ensure you have a customer created as a prerequisite to associate all the payments for unrecognized checks.
- When you receive unrecognized checks, please ensure they match the Customer record the same day.
- Don’t create Payment Records manually for checks. This will break the automated reconciliation process.