December 20th, 2022 - 2.27.10
Unapplied Customer Deposits
- You can now create unapplied customer deposits through a virtual terminal or by sending a payment link to your customers.
Extended Data Sync (Optional to User)
- Expanded the object attributes that we can sync from our users to do analytics.
December 14th, 2022 - 2.27.9
Fixed Issue with Unapplied Payment Email Attaching Invoice PDFs
- Sending a payment request link via the unapplied payment UI would also attach all of the customer’s invoices in PDF format. We have removed these attachments.
December 7th, 2022 - 2.27.8
Alternate Email for Quick Pay
- Added a field to the Quick Pay UI to send out the custom checkout link to create unapplied payments to a different email address.
Rebranded Quick Pay
- Changed the name of Quick Pay to Unapplied Customer Payments.
December 6th, 2022 - 2.27.7
Performance Improvement in M/R
- Applying a discount to multiple invoices will no longer load all remaining transactions after the amount of the discount has been fully applied. Furthermore, discounts are applied to invoices starting from the invoice with the largest amount to the smallest amount.
Failed Autopay for Paid Invoices to not Send Email Notifications
- Invoices that have already been paid will not send out an error notification to merchants if their previously-scheduled Autopay runs and logically fails.