November 24th, 2022 - 2.27.6
Get a Sales Order from Another Publishable Key
- Fixed a scenario that allowed for an invoice with a different publishable key to be paid through another subsidiary’s payment experience.
Changed Error Logs to Audit
- Informative messages shown as errors were changed to audit level.
Dynamic Mapping for Sales Orders from Quotes
- Improved our dynamic mapping logic to support sales orders created from quotes.
November 16th, 2022 - 2.27.5
Fix for Error when Applying a Journal Entry to an Invoice
- Added validation to run our Payload processor script only when a payment record is created. This way, in the cases when a payment is made with journal entries as credits, it will no longer throw an error.
November 14th, 2022 - 2.27.4
- Internal Re-Architecture for Historical Data Sync
- Improved internal architecture for historical data sync for a more robust and speedy data transfer.
November 8th, 2022 - 2.27.3
- Additional Quick Pay Settings
- Added a configuration setting to disable sending out email payment requests through the Quick Pay interface.
- Added a plan-based option to disable receipts generated from Quick Pay unapplied payments.
November 4th, 2022 - 2.27.2
- Fix for "Please enter value(s) for Payment Method" Error
- Changed the logic for the function so if in case that the fund type is ”echeck”, our script will search in NetSuite for a payment method called “Paystand Network“