September 27th, 2022 - 2.26.55
- Posting Changes for Closed Periods
- Implemented a change to allow split payments in closed periods to properly post and reconcile.
- Bug Fix for Dynamic Discounting Endpoints
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to select customers that didn’t belong to the user.
- Support for Purchase Order Matching
- Enhanced our product to support invoice matching by looking at the data recorded on a purchase order field.
- Patch for “Undefined” Message Displayed in Fields for Capture Token in Quick Pay
- Fixed a bug that caused “Undefined” to be shown in fields for the “Capture Token” screen on the Quick Pay feature for new customers.
- Bug Fix on Close Buttons
- Fixed a bug that caused Paystand floating UI in invoice and order entry records to not close.
- Update on Help Texts for Autopay Custom Fields
- Added appropriate help text to Autopay custom fields in invoice records.
- Payment Method ID Automation
- Patched an issue with bundle updates that caused payment method IDs to mismatch in personalized files linked to a specific customer record.
September 13th, 2022 - 2.26.54
- Quick Pay Window Bug
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user from closing the Quick Pay button.
- Quick Pay Email Template Update
- Enhanced the default email template sent from the Quick Pay feature.
- Exchange Rate Discrepancy Broke Payment Application
- Fixed an issue that caused a payment application for invoices in closed accounting periods to fail because the exchange rates did not match.
September 8th, 2022 - 2.26.53
- Quick Pay Amount Sent Issue
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom amounts from being sent to payers via email through the Quick Pay button.
- Lockbox Issues Journal
- Fixed various bugs related to journal entries for Smart Lockbox.
September 6th, 2022 - 2.26.52
- Autopay Response Field Hardening
- Enhanced the Autopay response field to cover additional exceptions and errors, and to display the appropriate message.
- Cash Sale Payment Amount Registered Incorrectly in Netsuite
- Fixed a bug where the payment amount received did not match the amount registered in NetSuite.