August 30th, 2022 - 2.26.51
- Multi-Token Selection for Invoice/SO Autopay
- You can now select which customer’s saved payment method to use for Autopay at the invoice/sales order level.
August 18th, 2022 - 2.26.450
- Minor bug fixes & improvements
August 16th, 2022 - 2.26.49
- Bug: Payable Billed Sales Order
- Fixed a bug that allowed billed sales orders to accept payments from Paystand.
- Fees Toggle for Autopay
- Added a dropdown to turn on/off fees in scheduled Autopay payments. This dropdown can be enabled/disabled on the Configurations page if your plan includes fees.
August 10th, 2022 - 2.26.48
- Fix on Customer Record Bug
- Fixed an error generated from a Paystand script that prevented a merchant from editing a customer record for a subsidiary with no Paystand configuration.
August 8, 2022 - 2.26.47
- Paystand Button for Customer Names with Apostrophes Issue
- Fixed an error that prevented the use of Paystand buttons when customer names have apostrophes.
August 1st, 2022 - 2.26.45
- Select AutoPay Default Payment Method
- Set a default Autopay token in a customer record. This token will automatically be selected when enabling Autopay for an invoice.
- Non-Linear Dynamic Discounting Select Customers
- While creating a Dynamic Discounting plan on the Paystand’s dashboard, Netsuite merchants are now able to add their Netsuite customers to the plan.