July 30, 2022 - 2.26.44
- CAD Convenience Fees
- Fix to bug where CAD credit card fees were being applied to the invoice amount and not to a “credit card fee” item.
July 29, 2022 - 2.26.43
- Create Unapplied Payments from Checkout
- New email template that includes a custom checkout link that creates an unapplied payment record in NetSuite for the amount paid.
- Add NS_Ref to Unapplied Payments Checkout Link
- Edit the unapplied payments checkout URL to add custom attributes that are saved to a selected field in the unapplied payment record created in NetSuite.
July 18, 2022 - 2.26.42
- Create Unapplied Payments from the Virtual Terminal
- Add a “Quick Pay” button to a customer record from which you can create an unapplied payment record with a custom amount.
- Add References to Unapplied Payments from the Checkout
- An array of dynamic attributes can be added to the checkout’s URL, which will enable merchants to save the values onto a field of their choice inside the payment record.
- Attach a PDF to Emails Sent from a Sales Order
- Attachments are now enabled for emails sent from sales orders.
- Quickpay: Payments with Fees Added Completely as Credits to Customer Strikes Again
- Resolved a bug where fees generated for payments made through the new “Quick Pay” button were being added to the customer’s account as credits.
July 5th, 2022 - 2.26.41
- NetSuite - Cannot Read Property 'Length' of Undefined
- Fix for an internal issue where the “length” property could not be read.
- NetSuite - Paystand Discount Bug
- Fix on a bug where processor failure continues to add up a discount.
- NetSuite - Errors Credit in NetSuite Foreign Currency
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect amount and currency of credits in the virtual terminal were being shown.