April 26th, 2022 - 2.26.32
- NetSuite - Token sync between subsidiaries
- Update on synchronization process for merchants with multiple subsidiaries. Now each subsidiary will remember with their own tokens.
- NetSuite - Duplicate refund record
- Update on refund process to avoid duplication of records due errors on refunds applications.
- NetSuite - Refunds errors notifications due payment processing timing
- New error messages for scenarios where merchants tries to process a refund during the payment processing period. (Credit Card 2-3 days, Bank transactions 4 days and ACH 6-7 days).
April 22nd, 2022 - 2.26.31
- NetSuite - Transactions for subsidiaries update
- Update to avoid errors due subsidiaries without Paystand Configuration.
April 20th, 2022 - 2.26.30
- NetSuite - Bundle update Error
- Error on Subsidiary Dropdown, causing errors for subsidiary reference functions. Error due Bundle update 2.26.29
April 19th, 2022 - 2.26.29
- NetSuite - Balance Account per Invoice / SO
- All transfer funds were deposited on the same Balance Account. Paystand enabled the option of have specific Balance Accounts per Invoice / Sales Order.
- NetSuite - Deposit Record & Cashback info
- Not enough information on Deposit Records & Cashback info, missing info on fields as Department, Class and Location, hard time to link Deposit with Invoice. Now Automatic Population of fields Department, Class and Location, Invoice Number displayed on Memo column.
- NetSuite - Lockbox Setting the subsidiary for MultiSubsidiary
- When a PayStand event is created from Lockbox and the customer has more than one subsidiaries. we got an error creating the payment. This is because the invoices belonga to the second subsidiary and not the primary
- NetSuite - Unable to close VT Checkout
- The close "X" icon is not available on the virtual terminal. No way to close Virtual Terminal Checkout
April 3rd, 2022 - 2.26.28
- Netsuite - Paystand event syncing with payload processor
- When the payload processor fails the Paystand event is being marked as "processed", when it should remain as "unprocessed" or "requires review" depending on the number of attempts